Public write access is disabled. Please  login
open source crm Last post
user

A.R.K.O
12 posts
---
12.03.2019 15:08

Change Calendars type

How to change the Calendars type according to culture ?
for example: when arabic culture or language is used, calendar type should be hijri and in persian language, calendar type should be shamsi (Jalili).

Edited by A.R.K.O - 12.03.2019 15:02

user

viennadeveloper
108 posts
---
13.03.2019 14:31

Re: Change Calendars type

Hello A.R.K.O

Please describe calendar type, do you mean html5 control, if yes you can change the browser culture and default language to Arabic.

Regards'
VIENNA Developer

user

A.R.K.O
12 posts
---
13.03.2019 15:03

actually i mean, when i use Persian (Farsi) language) i should be able to use Jalali calendar in datepicker (with persian labels and jalali calendar) and of cours in scheduler (in any module) too. same thing for arabic language with hijri calendar should happen.
for example: when i use fardi as language in login form , after login completed i can see the current date in correct format in user settings section of home psge but when i create new appointment, i should be able to use jalali(persian) calendar in start and end date input through datepicker control.(instead of georgian calendar)

Edited by A.R.K.O - 14.03.2019 01:39

user

A.R.K.O
12 posts
---
19.03.2019 06:57

Any idea ?

user

viennadeveloper
108 posts
---
20.03.2019 07:59

Hello,

As we have already told you to change the browser language to show the calendar in specific language. Go to advanced settings of the Chrome (browser)> Languages> Add languages> Add Arabic> Checked the checkbox Display Google chrome in this language and then Relaunch the browser to see the effects.

Regards'
VIENNA Developer

user

usr338
3 posts
---
25.03.2019 05:10

Hi,
Thank you for response, but by changing browser language, calendar labels change not calendar type. i mean calendar will show days and months in selected culture language but calendar type still is Georgian.