We are happy to announce that our product, VIENNA Advantage ERP and CRM Financial Management, was certified by TÜV SÜD for ISO/IEC 25051:2014 and IDW PS 880 (GoBS) standards.
Today’s software controls all critical business processes within an organization, from production and logistics to accounting, procurement, customer management and more. As such, smooth and seamless processes and their associated compliance and quality requirements are becoming increasingly significant for the digital transformation of every large enterprise.
TÜV SÜD with its 150 years of experience in the testing, certification, auditing and advisory services was the perfect organization to audit and certify the compliance of VIENNA Advantage ERP and CRM Financial Management module.
What does the TÜV SÜD audit involve?
VIENNA Advantage was granted a certification by fulfilling all criteria of the standards mentioned below:
- Principles of Proper Accounting GoB – German Finance Ministry Regulations
- Principles for the orderly keeping and storage of books, records and documents in electronic form and for data access (GoBD; cf. German Finance Ministry letter of 14 November 2014) as of 1 January 2015
- GoBD checklist for according to the German Federal Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media (Bundesverband Informationswirtschaft, Telekommunikation und neue Medien e. V.) (Bitkom) (as of 2015)
- Statement of the Expert Committee for Information Technology (FAIT) of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW) – (Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer in Deutschland e. V.) – regarding the reporting of accounts; principles of proper accounting when using Information Technology (IDW RS FAIT 1, as of 24.09.2002)
- IDW test standard: Testing of software products (IDW PS 880, as of 11.03.2010)
- ISO/IEC 25051:2014: Software engineering — systems and software quality requirements and evaluation (SQuaRE) — requirements for quality of ready to use software product (RUSP) and instructions for testing
- ISO/IEC 25051:2014 establishes:
- quality requirements for Ready to Use Software Product (RUSP);
- requirements for test documentation for the testing of RUSP, including test plan, test description, and test results; instructions for conformity evaluation of RUSP.
About TÜV SÜD
TÜV SÜD is a trusted partner of choice for safety, security and sustainability solutions. Over the last 150 years, they have added value to their clients through a comprehensive portfolio of testing, certification, auditing and advisory services and have remained committed to their purpose of enabling progress by protecting people, the environment and assets from technology related risks.
About VIENNA Advantage ERP and CRM
VIENNA Advantage ERP and CRM is the first enterprise-level open source ERP and CRM solution with inbuilt document management and business intelligence system, available on the cloud and on-premises. Realize strategic goals with one enterprise application across the company. Hundreds of features within the tightly integrated ERP and CRM solution.
Are you ready to start your digital transformation journey?
Experience the award-winning enterprise level ERP/CRM software. Schedule your personalized demonstration today. It’s free!